Energy Management Services Spectrum
We want to help you meet your legal obligations, effectively reduce energy costs and help to preserve the environment.
- For the key points about legal obligations , see:
Energy Management (normative) .
- We've summarized the Cost Reduction Issues for you at
Energy Management (operational) .
We follow an agile approach. This means we primarily develop and implement the projects with the greatest benefit for you. Whereas you determine the priorities and the schedule.
Energy Management (normative)
For companies that do not comply with the EU definition of small and medium-sized enterprises ( SMEs ), energy audits are mandatory at least every 4 years. We not only recommend this approach for other companies also, we expect the European legislation to extend this requirement to a wider range of companies and governmental institutions. As Energy Management can provide a huge benefit both on cost and climate, it makes perfect sense to think about it's implementation, early. However, if energy management is applied purposefully and tailored to the needs, it's a great framework helping you to leverage it's full potentials.
- Energy Audits
- Collecting and analysing data
- Performing the physical audits
- Audit reporting
- Introduction and operation of an energy management system according to ISO 50001 (taking into account the preceding points)
- Creating an Energy Policy,
- Defininig Energy Goals and Energy Performance Indicators (EnPI's)
- Setting up Organization and Communication
- Evaluating the energetic status
- Documenting (all of the above - with minimal beaurocracy)
- Reviewing and evaluating the results
- Supporting the fulfilment of legal obligations and application of subsidies
- legal compliance,
- application of subsidies
Energy Management (operational)
The operational aspects of energy management are summarized here in a nutshell. You can decide which objectives you want to set and to what extend the individual points are to be processed.
- Measurement, Analysis and Monitoring
- Setting the measuring points
- Equipment selection
- Integration into an energy or building management system
- Analysis at all levels
- Project Development
- Business Planning
- Equipment & Supplier selection
- Program / Project Management (PRINCE2)
- System Configuration (Tuning)
- Process Management (Lean 6-σ)
- Definition and use of monitoring
- Energy Procurement and Invoice Verification